Rest in Peace, GreyClock Rest in Peace, GreyClock

HE'S KNAWK KNAWK KNAWKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOE-OE-OAR

He lives in a tulip filled heaven now, may he soar among the sweeping majestic blades of the windmills in his winged clogs and yodel at the top of his lung in his samite lederhosen

2 Year Old ClockHalloween 2 Year Old ClockHalloween

MMMM yes

Yes yes your graphics are totally outdated and it's unfinished thought you ought to know.

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

Gonna be a bit harsh here

Sexy graphic work and I am interested in seeing the full version but this trailer severely lacked substance. I gave you a well deserved ten on graphics. I gave you a five on style because while I really don't particularly want to see another manga elf fantasy sort of thing this appears to be done with enough skill to make it worth watching. The sound effects are somewhat overused so I gave it a five on sound. As for overall, I knocked off five points for the blatant over-whoring of another flash portal on the original and best flash portal available. Seriously, if you're going to submit something to newgrounds, please label it as a product of newgrounds, not flashportal.

LeafWorthy responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed my graphics Mr. Cunt, but maybe I'll respect your opinions when you come up with a less derogatory name. FlashPortal.com was nice enough to help sponsor my work, as they do with a lot of really respectable animations that are submitted to Newgrounds. Both websites are doing wonders for the art community so I don't think anyone should hate on either.

-Channel Surfing -Channel Surfing

Lmao

I giggled like a drunken and promiscuous japanese schoolgirl being eaten out by a herd of piglets when I watched Tropicana's. The rest of them were good too.

If this doesn't get Daily Feature someone is going to get shot in the face.

Moustache the Musical Moustache the Musical

Tasteful use of butts and bigbadron together. I like it.

BBQ: Professional Hustler BBQ: Professional Hustler

HELP!

I NEED AN ADULT!

Eternal-Panda responds:

Be sure to catch the spin off prequel where we find out just how Sir Corpse got naked in the first place. The truth will blow-your-mind!

SPOILER ALERT:
(he traded them for the hat and cigar)

3 3

Sends a joy tickle up my e-boner

0 on style because not a single person was wearing a tophat. How could you do that to me?

The Gonk at 4AM The Gonk at 4AM

YAY

My boner exploded into ten thousand pieces all over the place

NG Assassin Ep2 NG Assassin Ep2

You lose

You cannot kill Orange Clock

SirHappy666 responds:

I just did

|Psycho II - Act Two| |Psycho II - Act Two|

Saw it coming

I am interested in whatever the new project is though.

Also rancid butts

GoldenClock responds:

The new project just so happens to be called 'Rancid Butts'